Another Christmas season come and gone...almost like the Oilers' season...sigh...
December always means
1. parties. All sorts of parties. Dinner parties, birthday parties, work parties...For example:
Chelsey's birthday party on the 20th...

2. Lots of time spent at church. Which I enjoyed a lot this year. Played for Christmas Eve service- which was a candlelit service- very pretty. Kind of quiet and peaceful- which fit the atmosphere of Christmas.
picture taking on Christmas Eve, after service:


3. Quiet Christmas day. We wake up late, eat a huge breakfast, then open presents. Not that it takes my family long- we're not really into buying presents just for Christmas. We buy each other presents just whenever things go on sale during the regular year....So my mom gets the most presents- because all her students get her things. Our family present was a Wii, which we opened like a week before christmas...

Anyways, I enjoyed my Christmas this year- really quiet and underplayed. It was just nice to wake up in the morning, spend only like 5 mins opening presents (I got two presents...chocolates from my violin students), eat breakfast with my family, and go for a
breathtakingly beautiful Christmas morning walk.
It was so beautiful. We woke up, and a fresh coat of snow and frost had completely covered everything. We have a dry pond behind our house, and there's some trees- and the frost on the trees just made it look like
Narnia- the perfect
winter wonderland.
So my dad, my sister and I went for a walk...the skies were so blue, and the snow so fresh- that was my favorite part of the day for sure.






Boxing Day was insane-
I don't think I ever want to be out on Boxing Day ever again. I had an eight hour shift at Esprit...which is the least busy store in the District, and we had people lining up almost to the other end of the store for ALL THREE TILLS up until close at 6pm. Insane. I worked fits for the morning then switched to cash...and I am absolutely beat. I downed two bottles of water just cuz my mouth was so dry from talking to customers...
After we closed I took a look around the store...and I honestly
wanted to cry at the mess. It was like a bomb hit the store. At least I don't have to come in and do putaways tomorrow morning...
btw, it was great seeing you Carol!!! although I wasn't able to properly talk to you Q__Q P.S. It's that time of year again...WORLD JUNIOR HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! GO CANADA GO! EBERLE!!! Canada demolished poor Latvia 16-0 today in the first game of their round robin. I love being a Canadian hockey fan. Let's go boys- 6 straight gold medals.