Oilers won
Then lost
Last night's game was kind of a joke. I went to watch the Oilers try not to die against Detroit. Holy moly detroit is good. I'm happy we didn't die. But still, there are no excuses for how poorly the Oilers played last night
i'm getting tired of complaining about the oilers.
but i was so exhausted from the game. I came home past 11pm, with a hoarse voice and ringing ears. I yelled so much during the third period. Most of it was something like "MOVE YOU STUPID PLAYERS!!! SKATE!!!THE NET IS THAT WAY!!!".
yah...stuff like that.
lols, I forgot how loud Rexall gets. It was pretty intense in there. The two guys sitting on either side of my dad and I were making quite...hmm...interesting comments throughout the game. Oh yah, and the guys behind us kept yelling at the Detroit players and calling them all sorts of lovely names. Not that the Wings would have heard....we had good seats, but they were still up on the second tier, above the glass.
anyways, skipped math today. went home instead. no big deal...we were just working on ib portfolios. since i am not in math ib, there was no reason for me to be there. The oilers game tired me out, I had such a hard time waking up this morning. And staying awake in english.
but today was a really good day. English was pretty chill....which is amazing...cuz it's english...Then in chem, we had this guy from Grant MacEwan do demos....he poured carbon dioxide mix in my hair...and lit a blowtorch right in front of me...
There were some pretty cool explosions...with bright lights, pretty colours, sonic booms, the whole lot. I covered my ears for a lot of them- it was loud. And now, Mr. Huculak's room has a dent in one wall where we blasted a rocket into...
anyways, report cards are coming out on tuesday. on schoolzone. I am not liking schoolzone. Putting report cards on a website means i can no longer hide my marks from my parents. They have their own account and can check everything themselves.
grrrrr....they can check my absences (aka when i've skipped class....), my interim reports, whatever.
and we don't get hard copies of our report cards anymore...or the newsletters. It's all online, and we have to check it ourselves. I mean, it's good for the environment cuz we're not wasting paper, but we're compromising our health- cuz it means we're spending more time on our butts at the computer. Not that i should be saying anything, because i'm probably the most sedentary, lethargic person i've ever known.
anyways, they posted the special centennial pic on schoolzone...the one where we spent like at least 2 hours outside on the field....being yelled at by our one and only SU president to move into formations. Of course we didn't listen to him. That's probably why it took so long to take like one picture.