Wow. It's
September 27 again. I'm a year older- now
18 years old. No longer a child, or an adolescent- but an adult. I feel so weird.
But I do have a birthday playlist:
<3 I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peasthis is going to be in my head ALL DAY.
oh btw,
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY JESSI MY BIRTHDAY BUDDY. HAVE A GOOD ONE.
I feel like 18 should be a huge deal, but I really don't feel like it's so much to be fussed over. My
mom and sister are more excited about me turning 18
than I am. That's all they've been talking about for the past few days. My dad and I are kind of like "meh...18..yay?"
wow time flies.
anyways. i'm happy. birthdays means presents- so my present is going to the Oilers game tonight- vs the Canucks. (Lois...i'm sorry, but Oilers will win. And if they don't they're still
10X more epicly awesome than the Canucks. Sorry. ilu <3)
had my birthday dinner last night...and it was so busy- there were like 10 other people who had birthdays...so I felt very unspecial. Oh well- I still got a free birthday dessert XD.
Chels et moi

Ba & Ma

open your eyes chels...JK JK

Water. not alcohol. But my dad said I'm going to have my first glass of wine at dinner today. I would have had some yesterday...except I technically didn't turn 18 until today...at 11am...LOL

YUM (OM NOM NOM)

That was a huge piece of cake (chocolate mocha ice cream cake...sigh...). And no I didn't eat it all. I'm not THAT much of a fattie.
Anyways.
Some really un-encouraging person posted some not-so-positive comments on my friend's blog. I got so fired up. Seriously. If you don't like the blog layout or how the blogger writes- then just close the blog window. You know,
just click on the X on the top right corner of your window. You don't have to leave such belittling comments. Honestly.
If you don't have anything nice to say- please don't say anything at all. AT ALL. Why do you have to comment? Just to make you feel better about yourself? Just because you feel the blog is really childish and not up to your standards...and btw, she is just a young girl- so what did you expect?
This is the reason why Jaeboem left 2PM- people just can't leave things alone, so they have to put their 2-cents in...which always ends up being negative, not encouraging, and not helpful at all.k, venting done.
right. my birthday.
happy.
<3