So I was just complaining to myself the other day how there hasn't been any good new music lately, and how I'm bored of my playlists...wrong.
JESSE BARRERA. omg. I really want to buy his CD now-->
Life in Technicolor<-- I listened to the tracks on his MySpace (BAHAHA oh myspace...) and I'm hooked. I haven't been able to get
She Was Mine (he wrote it with AJ Rafael!!!) or
I Never Said That It Was Easy out of my head.
so go listen to his music. cuz it made my day just that more sunny and warm.
Jesse Barrera MySpaceand I've returned to my
Joe Hisaishi obsession phase. Crazy that guy is. I've got
Fragile Dream on replay- Mirai Nagasu uses it in her short program this season. So good.
I watched
Sense and Sensibility last night- finally. All I can say is that I wish there were more Hugh Grants in the world. I absolutely loved this version- I don't think anything can touch Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet. And omgsh Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon? I couldn't quite get the
Snape image out of my head, but he played it so well.
But still. The best movie-based-on-Jane-Austen-books ever??? The 6 hour BBC version of
Pride and Prejudice.
UNTOUCHABLE. 6 hours of Colin Firth playing Mr. Darcy perfectly? I fell for him...and he's like my mom's age or something.
MR. DARCYYYYY. I never get tired of that movie.
------------------------------------------
Today was pretty...eventful?
Had to replace my U-Pass...with an $81 monthly bus pass. Made me cry having to fork over that much money. I just got paid for the month...my bank account just sighed with relief.
But then I went to
RATT for the first time! I've never been before, so I was super pumped. I went with my Bible study group from C4C, who are all super awesome chill girls. It was kind of a funny atmosphere...cuz we didn't order alcohol or anything (you still get IDed btw), but everyone else was kind of drunk.
And loud...But the food was not bad- service kind of lacks...they didn't bring us napkins until after we finished eating...But it's RATT. What was I expecting?
I really wanna go to
Dewey's now- their yam fries are apparently super good.
-------------------------------------------------
so I got tumblr. I know. I've already got blogger. But somedays I feel...not-so-verbose...so tumblr is a good place to post short things. As opposed to the short novels I put on blogger.
anyways, check it out y'alls-->
Rissa's Tumblr...Please follow it if you have tumblr...I'll try and post interesting/random things on there so it's more entertaining to read.