whataday
i've done practically zip over the past two days- after chem lab exam my brain just dissolved into mush. i've woken up late for every class this week, and my head just refuses to think straight.
today was quite the day. Finally completed the
metro crossword with Bonnie's help. Next step is to complete one all by myself. I will defeat you Metro. Just you wait.
the must-be-completed-everyday puzzle section of the metro. All filled in for April 8, 2010. I feel so accomplished. although my horoscope was kind of a let down- just kidding...my horoscope always makes me laugh
hahaha crossword I have defeated you. Ray says it's because it had "Ray" and "sex" on top of one another. I had no comment.
Took the bus home hoping to get there before the rain. It didn't rain. It
blizzarded. Get it together Edmonton, are we done winter or not? I'd like to know when I can start leaving my sweaters and hoodies at home.
But when I did get home-
surviving the buffeting of winds and the storm of big fat icy snowflakes, I got to eat....
HOKKIEN MEE omnomnom
I love my mommy
that's right. msian food. be very very jealous. I mean you
Bella.
So rather than studying, I am window shopping
MAKE UP. Yay! Sephora makes me cry with their super high prices, but I never get the time to go bus to a London Drugs/Shoppers Drug Mart/Superstore to go get my cheap makeup...
I really like Sephora's
LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler. I'm trying to find a brand of mascara that I can rely on. so far I've tried,
L'Oreal Voluminous, CoverGirl, Maybelline Define-A-Lash, and Sephora Atomic Volume. L'Oreal and CoverGirl were both really clumpy, and Maybelline made my eyelashes look very very fake, but not curled or voluminous. Sephora has been the best so far, but it doesn't really give me much volume. It curls okay, I get good length, and I like how my lashes look real and really feathery. But it hasn't been an
oh-my-word I love this thing. Maybe there is no such thing. But with the Deluxe Sampler, maybe I'll find a brand that will be my
go-to mascara.
It's only $39, but I dunno how reliable the samples will be- they're definitely sample size and not normal sized tubes...

The
Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Sunshine Cuties Gift Set also looks really cute. I've sampled the normal Harajuku fragrances and I really like them. They're cute, fresh and fruity- and the bottles are kind of cute. My fav was probably
Music. Ironic maybe?

Possibly my most desired- the
Urban Decay 24/7 Super Stash. I love Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner. My friend got the Super Stash and I tried some of the colors on- the color goes on so smoothly and evenly- it's beautiful. But Sephora doesn't have the Super Stash anymore... Q__Q. I really want the eyeliner in
Oil Slick and
Crash. $17 a stick...that's kind of a hefty price compared to my $2. But it's so tempting cuz they're so nice- and don't smudge off within three hours.