I am done Bio IB. MUAHAHAHA
It feels so good. A HUGE weight lifted off my chest. This exam did not go as well as I had hoped. It was just really bad timing at this point in my life. We sold our house nearly a month ago, and so we were freaking out that we didn't have a house to move into, and we had less than a month before the new owners take possession. So my whole plan to start studying for IB exams right after PA was done really kind of failed. I was dragged to go view house after house after house, so I was unable to get much studying done until I told my mom my IB exam was this week. Then she was like "WHAT. WHY HAVE YOU BEEN COMING WITH US TO SEE HOUSES? GO STUDY NOW."
And it was like... o_0 --> -_- -->XO
Anyways, I managed to get decent studying time this past weekend...so saturday, sunday, half of monday, all of tuesday to study. Which is good. Except for the fact that I was trying to review 3 years worth of knowledge in half a week. Good job me.
So I really have no reason to complain. The full IBers have it a billion times worse. GO GO GO!!! I'm just grateful none of them have suffered a mental breakdown yet, although Steph Mah is getting dangerously close. GET SOME SLEEP ALREADY. Good luck to all the Math IBers tomorrow!!! YOU CAN DO IT. muahaha I don't have to write the math exam...i mean, i am with you all in spirit.
Anyways. Good news. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE. YESTERDAY. I'M NOT HOMELESS ANYMORE. And guess where I moved? ACROSS THE STREET FROM KRISTINE. OMGSH. Party every night.
Went shopping today for grad shoes. Ended up window shopping more. It was good therapy though. Bought a scarf. I love scarves. I went into Sephora for fun to see what kind of crazy makeup products are out there. Wow. I kind of want to splurge on some really nice eyeshadow and mascara now. And maybe learn how to do my own makeup properly. That would be good.
In the end I didn't find any shoes. They either didn't have my size, the heels were too high (I will fall over in heels taller than 2 inches), or they were not the style I was looking for. Honestly. Must it be THAT difficult to find a pair of simple, black pumps with around a 2 inch heel? I should think not. And I still need to buy a clutch. Joy.
And I have no idea where to go and do my hair. I really want the Taylor Swift hairstyle in her Love Story mv, and I saw a DIY tutorial online. But I am not so good with the hairstyling. Sigh.
Took pics with Chelsey today. Just felt like it.

Chelsey's getting so girly now, as in all obsessed with how she looks and stuff. And I find it so hard to accept that she's in junior high now and is in the middle of puberty and what not. Cause seriously, she still looks like she's 10.

My hair is finally getting to a long-ish length. Just in time for grad.

Chels tried to get in the picture. But she was too short.