I am officially screwed for ochem. But I had to sacrifice something, so I guess it'll be that. I had hoped that I would miraculously understand reactions by today, but it obviously did not happen. It's just frustrating that I've tried to go over everything twice now and nothing is clicking.
Anyways, I'm not as stressed out for finals as I thought I would be. Maybe it's because I just don't care anymore, or I'm not as passionate about school as I used to be. But this week I've been working hard(ish) and trying to stay focused, and I haven't felt the clouds of panic wash over me yet. I had English yesterday and after I was done I thought about it for maybe...20 minutes and then I had completely forgotten it. I woke up today worried that I had missed the English final only to remember I had already taken it.
I got the pilot lrt driver on the way to studying yesterday. It was the bright spot of my day. And the weather has been so wonderful. Seeing the sun shining brightly in the perfectly blue Alberta sky makes me feel less depressed about going to school to study all day. Such a nice lazy week- sleeping in, throwing on whatever clothes I find first, only putting on one stroke of eyeliner and mascara, not bothering to put in my contacts, taking the bus after the sun rises...I basically wore pajamas to study today. It felt wonderfully slobby.
Hehehe snuck into Taube's review session for ochem. It helped, but I'm afraid the few concepts he covered are like...a few drops in the ocean. sigh. I'm scared 263 will steam roller me. Brzezowski for 263 please.
Revisiting my favorite Disney movie songs right now. In the end, the Disney classics will always be my favorite movies. They had the perfect combination of fairytales, music, beautiful animations and childhood magic. And the old classics always had sound morals and meanings that you couldn't help but embrace. I refuse to accept Hannah Montana- really, I can't find a moral in it. It just seems to encourage the reach for fame and fortune. Thanks, but no thanks- give me Beauty and the Beast any day. I'll even take Bambi over Hannah Montana. Thumper is the most adorable thing in 2D ever.